Library ClosureUPDATE (6/2/20): The library building will remain closed to the public until further notice. Contactless Curbside Pick Up will begin June 15, 2020 for Calumet City Public Library cardholders only.
We will not be charging overdue fines during this time. All materials checked out from the library with due dates between March 7th and April 30th have been extended until June 29, 2020. However you may now return materials to our book drops if you so choose. We do ask for the health and safety of our staff that you do not put donations in the drops. We will not be accepting any donations until further notice.
Library cards set to expire between January 1, 2020 and June 30, 2020 have been extended until July 4, 2020.
For assistance with your account, you can find immediate help on our catalog's support site. To submit a query with library staff, please contact us via email at email@example.com or Facebook Message.
Stay connected with us on Facebook and Twitter as we share fun and educational resources that may be accessed remotely with your library card during this difficult time.
24/7 Digital ServicesCCPL card holders can access library resources, including eBooks, audiobooks, music, video and online resources, 24/7 on our website.
- Brainfuse HelpNow: Live homework help from 2pm to 11pm in English and Spanish
- MediaOnDemand: Downloadable eBooks and audiobooks
- Hoopla: Streaming and downloadable audiobooks, music, video and eBooks
- SWAN Libraries App: Check on the status of your account and find digital materials available to you as a CCPL card holder
Where to Get COVID-19 Facts
- City of Calumet City
- State of Illinois Coronavirus Response
- Call Illinois’ COVID-19 Hotline at 1 (800) 889-3931 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Get updates from the Illinois Department of Public Health, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO).